April 13, 2011

What I Learned Wednesday - Tipnut.com

I was searching the web for a good clutch purse tutorial - a free one of course :) I have bought patterns from etsy before, but only for patterns that I couldn't really find anywhere else.

Then I stumbled upon this little treasure...

TipNut.Com

I want to introduce you to a resource website that compiles a boat load of free tutorials written by a slew of bloggers. It is categorized in cleaning tips, crafts/diy projects, recipes, gardening ideas basically anything and everything that a woman and a mother.



Naturally I gravitated to "crafts" and there I found subcategories of "Sewing, Knitting, Crocheting, Paper Crafts, Embroidery etc".





Each of these subsection contains a whole list of different projects and within those projects are about 10-20 different resource sites/blog posts that help with you create the project.



The DIY projects section had an outdoor subsection and even a list of "fix it / how to repair" references. How cool is that?

Please take a moment to browse this site and you will be glad you did. If you're like me - it will definitely make your favorite's list :)

Happy browsing!!

1 comment:

Tipnut said...

Wow, that is soooo nice of you to share my site like this, thank you so much :).